Healthy Home Cleaning - ProductsHealthy, Natural, Organic
Our Cleaning Supplies
Helping people have a less toxic home and improving the air quality is a great start to better health. Every person who has worked for me has exchanged their home cleaning products to cleaners similar to what I use in my business. They realize in one day the difference in makes in their health, breathing, etc., such as after cleaning the bathroom.
All the products I use carry an A or B rating from the EWG. Environmental Working Group’s mission is to empower people to live healthier lives in a healthier environment. With breakthrough research and education, they drive consumer choice and civic action. The EWG is a non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to protecting human health and the environment.
- Vinegar, Baking Soda (A)
- Castille Soap (A)
- 365 (Whole Foods brand) toilet bowl cleaner (A)
- 365 (Whole Foods brand) all purpose cleaner (A)
- 365 (Whole Foods brand) degreaser (A)
- Greenshield Organic glass cleaner (A)
- Greenshield Organic all purpose cleaner (A)
- Seventh Generation multi-surface cleaner (A)
- Seventh Generation tiolet cleaner (A)
- Seventh Generation tub & tile cleaner (A)
- Mrs. Meyers Basil, Lavender, Lemon , Verbena bathroom cleaner (B)
- Mrs. Meyers tub & tile Lavender & Lemon (B)
- Mrs. Meyers toilet bowl cleaner (B)
- Essential Oils: lavender, eucalyptus, melaleuca, peppermint, lemon, orange and onguard (blend)
I incorporate the Mrs. Meyers products listed as (B) because some customers request that brand for the smell.